Pages

Monday, May 21

Weekend Rewind :)


I suppose I will make this a weekly thing.

Friday- After work and dinner we headed to the mall to take Hayden to make his paci bear. I saw online that build a bear had a cow and since he loves them I figured we would leave with that one, but I was wrong. He picked a camo bear instead. He wasn't interested at all in making it though. He did put the heart in and the paci in but wouldn't do anything else. As the weekend went on he started to become more interested in it, he gets so excited when he sees it and shows us where the paci is...cute stuff!

Saturday- I got up early to head to the barn to help with some lessons and help evaluate a pony for therapy lessons and summer camp. Lessons went great, I always have so much fun. The eval went wonderful to...anyone looking for a awesome pony let me know! She is here on lease for the summer but is also up for sale! "Jasmine" came from a owner who has CP so she knows the therapy part, but she is also a western pleasure and hunter/jumper trained...wow. Lets just say she will clean up at a WP show. Her little pony trot is wonderful when she frames up. I got the chance to hop on her for a little bit...it was a funny site I might add but it was fun :)



Travis left to go camping soon after I got home, and the kids were taking a nap. I cleaned up a little and when they woke up we headed over to Shari neighborhood pool. Kelsey is a fish and Hayden has always been timid near a pool, but not anymore! I have never heard a kid laugh so much! He loved it. Thank you Mrs. Shari for such a fun time :) After we swam we went to visit my parents for a few minutes and then headed home. I caught up on a few things off the DVR but was so tired I went to bed pretty early.

Sunday- of course my children woke up before it was even light outside! We just hung around the house and Travis came home around 9, then the kids took a early nap and I did some more cleaning/laundry/DVR catch up. When they woke up Travis played with them why I went a took a nap. When I got up we went grocery shopping, came home, had baths, went to bed and here we are....

Just in case you all are wondering...my garden is doing ok! Everything looks like it will survive. Our cucumbers aren't standing anymore, but I think that is the way they are supposed to be. There are tons of buds and blooms on everything, so maybe this week we will have little veggies popping up!.

I hope everyone has a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment