Pages

Monday, May 14

Weekend Rewind

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We had a busy Friday night going to a baby shower for some friends, we had a good time. Driving home was a different story...I was having major problems staying awake! While we were in the area we got to hang out with Travis' friend Josh, who I haven't seen in a while. Kelsey loved him and his snakes! She kept asking him when we could go back and see the snakes again...silly girl!

After Friday night we have a very eventful weekend...

-We took Tonka to the vet Saturday morning.... he is a crazy boy! He is 20 weeks old and weighs 41.6 pounds! The vet said he is healthy and looks great and is ready to be neutered...

-Travis had his final exam for school and made an 84! He is done with his schooling now..FINALLY! If everything checks out he will take his licensing exam in July.

- Hayden's paci went bye bye on Saturday before nap time. I was expecting him to take it horribly, but I was very surprised when he only cried for a few minutes. Then Saturday night he cried a little more, but only woke up once and calmed down really fast. Last night he went right to bed and slept all night!! I am so glad it went well and he will be getting to make his paci bear in the next week or so!

-Kelsey lost her first tooth!!!  She has been wiggling and wiggling and on Saturday night she said to me I think it is about to fall out, well it was. Travis pretty much touched it and it came out. She freaked out for a few minutes, but then was so excited! The tooth fairy came and deposited $1 under her pillow. ( apparently our tooth fairy is cheap?)


- Sunday was Mother's day, I got to go back to bed, then was served breakfast in bed... I loved it! Since it was raining we just hung out around the house for a while watching TV and then headed to my cousins graduation party.



-Graduation party was fun! I love seeing all my extended family we don't get it see very often. It is crazy to be that all of us cousins are growing up, getting married, starting families...doesn't seem possible.

-After the party we headed to my parents house to celebrate their birthdays! My brother stopped and picked up some wings, and Travis and I got a pie for them. We had a good time just hanging out as a family. My brothers live about 40 minutes from us so we don't see them enough either.



Yes I know this looks dangerous... Travis was standing right next to Hayden!



 I have to give a little story about the 108...no my parents aren't that old. Travis is a funny man and at Publix he didn't want to buy 4 candles so he decided to buy 3...and add my parents birthdays together... so 55+53=108 (in case you didn't know)

 Happy Birthday Dad!
My dad, Kelsey, & Hayden


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We made it up :) We did it with Kelsey when she got her paci cut... a week or so later we took her to Build a Bear and she got to pick out any bear to buy then when they started stuffing it and after she put the heart in, I handed her the "broken" paci and she got to put it in the bear also. So she will always have her paci with her just in big girl form. We are doing the same concept with Hayden, Kelsey is talking it up big time with him so he will be excited.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a really neat idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete