Pages

Friday, May 18

Finally Friday

I am pretty glad it is Friday! This is the first weekend in a long time that we don't have plans every minute and I might even get some time to clean :) As I said earlier this week, Travis is going camping tomorrow night. He is ultra excited and I feel like a horrible wife because I am not excited at all. We don't spend a lot of time together during the week, so I want him all weekend, but I will live. Doesn't mean I will be happy about it though.

Tomorrow morning I am going to head to help out with some Therapeutic riding lessons and I think in the afternoon I am going to take the kids swimming at "Mrs" Shari's pool. I am going to try to keep it a secret because I know Kelsey will be SO excited... and Hayden to. I think our plans for Sat. night are going to be the following...get really tired at the pool and pass out early :) the kids at least then I can enjoy my glass of wine and DVR. We have almost no room to record new shows since I haven't been able to watch anything lately. I need some serious DVR clean up time and of course it is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, so I can't justify laying on the couch inside.

So you know how I blogged yesterday about how proud I was of my garden..yea. We had this huge storm last night and when we got home from Dahlonegha, everything in our garden was flat on the ground. I am hoping and praying that as the day goes on they get happy and stand back up.


Last night we went to a photo gallery, showing type thing at North GA college for Mrs. Shari. We are so proud of her for completing her course and she is now a certified photographer!!!! Anyway this picture I am putting on here is of Hayden at the college.

He always cracks me up...but everytime we are out and I see flowers we stop and smell them, so this is Hayden stopping to smell the flowers. I think everyone should stop and smell the flowers every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment