Pages

Friday, May 11

Follow me :)

I have had a twitter account for a while now, but I just recently have gotten hooked on it! So follow me and I will follow you :)

Twitter: MrsCarrig09

I also just go into Instagram...I had it on my phone a while ago but the app never worked right, but now I am up and running.

Instagram: MrsCarrig09

I am on facebook personally and I am working on getting a blog page for my facebook so I can get that going also. I will keep everyone informed with that change also!

My weekend plans are consisting of:
 -a baby shower tonight for our friends Chris and Megan--I can't believe baby stuff has changed so much in 2 year since Hayden was born.
 -Tonka has a vet check-up tomorrow morning, this is his last one for booster shots!
 -Travis has in last final ever tomorrow morning..so excited and proud of my hubby! Things are looking up :)
-Tomorrow afternoon/night: I need to do some flower planting/lawn mowing and dvr catch up
-My cousin is having a graduation party Sunday
-We are going to celebrate my parent's birthdays Sunday evening ( they are on the 14th & 15th)
- o yea...and it's Mother's Day!
The sad thing is this weekend is the first one in a few where we don't have plans every minute of both days... my bathrooms in my house need some attention asap.


What is everyone up to this weekend?

I have been signed up with a company called bzzagent for few years, and have taken part in a couple of programs with them, but I am trying to get more involved. I just signed up to do a campaign for Private Selections...from Kroger. I am pretty excited! They are sending me coupons to try some meat, some pies, and ice cream :) I will try to blog about it all very soon.

I will leave you with a picture from Muffins w/Mom this morning at the daycare...its also RED shirt Friday



I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!


No comments:

Post a Comment