Pages

Tuesday, May 15

Random Thoughts....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! 

I really don't have anything important or meaningful to write about this morning. I wish I did because I don't want to bore everyone with random things...but I decided I will just write what is on my mind :) Lucky you if you are reading this!

~This time of year I get sad/semi-depressed/jealous all together for everyone graduating college, I feel like I am such a loser for not finishing when I had the chance. I know I will go back and finish soon, but it doesn't make it any better.

~ Sometimes I wish I could be unresponsible for a day... I want a day off work with no plans and not to feel guilty that I am not at work.

~Why am I having baby fever?? When Hayden was born we decided we needed at least 5 years to decide if we even wanted to try for a 3rd baby...and now that my baby isn't a baby anymore, I want another one!  It won't happen for a LONG time if it ever happens because we are in no place right now to bring another life into this world...maybe time for another pet...I am crazy!

~ It really bothers me when people tell me that I am too young to have 2 kids and be married...why it is any of your business...yes I am young but does that really matter?

~Our garden is doing so good! I need to take some more pictures of it. Our jalapeno peppers have little buds on them :)

~Why wasn't I introduced to Wal-Mart's price matching sooner?? I am addicted! I started it last week and as I was checking out a lady behind me said...have you ever used the ALDI ad? well no... I did yesterday and let me tell you... 29cent cucumbers, 1.09 for a 5lb bag of red potatoes, 97cents for a lb of squash and zucchini... I spent $40... and got all our groceries for the week...no meat, but tons of fruit and veggies!

~I want to loose weight, and I do really well for a few weeks, but then I just stop. I need some motivation, I want to look like I did 5 years ago, but my husband is also happy with where I am now. I know I need to loose it for my health and happiness...I just wish it wasn't so easy to put on the back burner and say I will start tomorrow.

~ On that note...We have been doing a semi Paleo diet/lifestyle and I really like the way it makes me feel, I think if I stayed at home or worked part time it would be a awesome thing to do. When I work until 5 and don't get home with the kids until around 6...making a "Paleo" dinner sucks, because I have 2 kids who want to eat within minutes of walking in the door. I know I could easily cook something the night before, but it never tastes the same. I also am a firm believer of not cooking a meal for you kids and a meal for Travis and I...they eat what we eat...I need to do better with this.

So I think I have rambled on for long enough this morning.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brittany,
    You are unpretentious and that is so refreshing. Your love for your family shines through.
    Cheers to you for sharing your life with the rest of us.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete