Pages

Tuesday, May 29

Private Selections: Taste of Summer Review


I was selected by Bzzagent to do a review for Private Selection: Taste of Summer campaign. When I found out about this I was really excited because we buy Private Selection products already and enjoy them, so getting to taste the products for free and write about them is a big plus!

Campaign Kit!
In the campaign kit I received a recipe booklet, coupon for a pie, ground beef coupon, coupons for chips and ice cream and a bag of chips.

The chips were immediately opened and everyone in my family loved them. The beef  coupon was used and we made hamburgers with it, you can tell a huge difference in the quality of the meat cooking wise and taste wise. Here is a recipe that came with the kit to try,  Moroccan Burgers with Mint-Pepper Glaze. We didn't use this recipe because I didn't think it would be something my kids would enjoy. I will be trying it in the future though.

In my house we love our ice cream, especially Moose Tracks. We have previously bought Private Selection brand ice cream before this campaign because of the price difference, we bought another brand only to be disappointed in the taste. We are now loyal to the Private Selections Ice cream flavors and I really like that you can get a better tasting product for cheaper than the name brand products.
Overall we will be purchasing Private Selections products again in the future and I will be spreading the word about this brand because we were very pleased.

Disclaimer: I received the coupons and products through BzzAgent, but the comments/ review are my own opinion. If you are interested in becoming a BzzAgent..check them out online! www.bzzagent.com, they are a great WOM company. (Word of Mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment