Pages

Thursday, May 31

Hair Ideas?

I want to do something different with my hair, but I don't know what. If you don't know I have naturally curly hair.I love the ease of having it curly, but I also love the way it looks and feels straight. Before I got married I got it cut pretty short. It was about my shoulder and stacked some in the back, I loved it! I could wear it curly or straight and still put it up if I needed to. With my crazy life right now (and the humid summer) curly is my go to option most mornings. My hair dryer also decided to break a few weeks ago.My husband doesn't care either way really, if you ask him he says keep it long...but he tells me he likes it short also. I want something new. I have been tempted to just walk in somewhere and say go, but I am a BIG CHICKEN!

So my question is what should I do? Cut it short again? Keep it long? dye it?  I don't want to spend 100+ every 6 weeks to keep it up, because I don't have that kind of money to budget. I would like something pretty low maintenance and fun :)

I am open to suggestions!!


On a totally different subject....

I was taking a shower last night with Hayden (my 2 year old son, it is much easier and faster than a bath some nights) anyway Travis came and got him out then I kept hearing something in the bathroom..um ok. I looked out and there is Tonka looking for me. As soon as he realized I was in the shower he thought he needed to be in there also. Within about 30 seconds of me seeing him and closing the curtain I had a dog fly through the curtain and land in the tub. I called to Travis, he had a good laugh and said well I guess you should give him a bath...I did and he sat there soaking up all the water while I washed myself...crazy puppy!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday! Yes I know this post was totally random and really has no meaning to it at all :)

1 comment: