Pages

Thursday, May 3

Catch up with the Carrig's

I know I know...I have been a horrible blogger lately!

We have just been so busy these days with life in general. I am going to do a quick run down of the family and how everyone is doing... and there will be pictures :)

Travis and Brittany:
-We planted our first garden together this year... so excited. Everyday when I get home seeing my little plants growing makes me so excited. We planted about 30 corn plants and each seed we planted sprouted, that makes me very very happy. We also have cucumbers, squash, zucchini, all kinds of peppers, tomatoes, and strawberries. Here is our little garden earlier this week. Excuse the weeds and the timbers.... I rolled out the right side timber bc it was to close to my tomato plants, so now it looks really redneck :)


Kelsey:
-She has had a LOT going on these days. Her ballet recital was on Tuesday at her pre-k, way to cute! I love watching little kids dance. I decided when I was watching her that she is a natural and we are signing her up to continue dance next year.
- I go help out at a barn now on the weekends and Kelsey has gone with me a few times...now she thinks she gets to go every time. But last weekend she got to ride for a minute and seeing her that excited just made me want a horse now so I can start teaching her.



Hayden:
-He is going to be 2 in a few days! I am in total denial on my baby getting so big. He is such a little man these days.
- His speech is improving everyday and his little personality comes out a little more everyday. He is all boy all the time, but we wouldn't have it any other way.



Tonka:
-He turned 4 months on the 23rd, and he living his puppy dreams. This dog can be so sneaky! He is def going to be a big boy! When I took him to the vet a few weeks ago he was 35lbs and I can say he has probably gained 10 more pounds since then.
-We were really blessed to be able to get him because he is a pretty boy---and he knows it to!



For now I think that is it.... Hopefully I will get some more blogging time soon! We have tons coming up in the next few weeks.

Take care Yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment