Pages

Sunday, February 20

2/21/09

I can't believe it has already been 2 years! The day that I married my best friend :) He is my other half and I am so thankful that he came into my life.

Maybe next week I can write how we met....

Our wedding day was wonderful! I was worried it was going to be a cold winter day but the sun was out, there were blue skies and it was about 60 outside! Depsite catching a stomach bug the thursday night before the wedding I made it through! It just helped my dress fit so much better :)

Here are so pictures of that amazing day!
Me and my girls


My sweet baby girl

I love this one

and this one


getting in the truck...(thats his real baby!)


Our crazy wedding party!

All little kids at heart

let them eat cake!


Wow that was a lot! I thought I had more at work of just Travis and I but apparently I don't.

Have a great day!

1 comment: