Pages

Tuesday, February 1

I saw a picture of myself, posted by someone on facebook last week and I wanted to throw up. It was of Kelsey and I, but it opened my eyes to how bad I really need to start working out again. Everyone tells me you look fine, you have 2 kids it is ok. Nope it is not ok! NO more excuses! I want to look like I did a year before I had Kelsey. It will take time I know that I am not looking for a quick fix. I am looking for a lifestyle change. I know all the fundamentals of losing weight and keeping it off. I just have to make my brain and body do them. I have come to the realization that I HAVE to do this, it is not a need or a want anymore.

I know I am way too young to be this heavy and I hear it just gets harder the older you get. I want to be able to wear the clothes in my closet and go into a store not worrying about what I will look like in the clothes. One day I will be ready to be proud of my body and start dressing like a 24 year old instead of covering myself up to end up looking like the people on what not to wear.

So here is the plan....well this is what is in my head right now.

- Drink plenty of water...I drink about 2-3 bottles of water normally...I have bumped it up to 5-6 this past week. It def. helps me feel better, I have one coke or cup of coffee each morning to give me my caffeine.
- Eat right.. So what is eating right? My mom always said avoid everything that is white. Well that happens to be everything I love! Then I hear that everything is ok in moderation. I eat lots of salads and few veggies with no problem, chicken I am good with. Ask me to eat fish and I will give you the eat poo and die look.
- Exercise... I want to do the C25k program, but I figured out I have to start working out before I can jump into that. Last week I walked 3 days and did some leg machines at work 2 days. I need to do more....but what? I am no runner, and I don't have a lot of free time. I either have to do it at work in the gym or when Travis is home to watch Kelsey. We don't have a double stroller and I don't think she would enjoy being told to walk really fast with me.

What else is there?? I need ideas a plan and help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment