Pages

Saturday, February 19

Toddler and Tiaras

I have watched this show and yes I think these parents are crazy! I don't know if I could ever put my kids through some of that stuff.....but.

Kelsey has a new friend Ashton, who does pageants, we went and watched her in th most recent one a few weeks ago. I used to say I wanted to enter Kelsey in one just to see how she did...and this didn't help.

Kelsey and I both had so much fun! Ashton looked so pretty- not that she doesn't all the time! It just amazed me what the dresses looked like. We watched the whole age group that went through elementary school.

Ashton was 1 of the 2 girls who did a talent in her age group, she sang firework by Katy Perry. Now Kelsey loves this song and sings and dances everytime she hears it. Ashton ended up winning the talent, people's choice, and Tiny Miss Mountain View! So exciting!

Here are a few pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment