Pages

Friday, February 18

These past few weeks have just flown by for me. The day to day feels like it takes forever but the weeks are just flying by.

-I can't believe that February is more than half-way over.
- Hayden is almost 10 months old....wow. I will have a 1 year old so soon and I am not ready!
-Kelsey will be 5 in September, where did my baby girl go? She starts pre-k next year and she is so big!
-We are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on Monday! Some people didn't think we would make it 2 months ;)

In the last 2 weeks Hayden has starting crawling, standing up and doing so much more. My sweet little baby boy has turned into a terror. He is still such a sweet boy, but he is ALL boy! I put him down and he is gone...down the hall, in the bathroom, or even out the front door. He thinks that everything he can reach needs to be used to pull himself up. Yesterday I caught him trying to stand up on his own in the middle of the floor. Our poor dog runs from him because Hayden thinks it is funny to tackle him. He will also launch himself on Kelsey if she is playing on the floor with him. He is also a moose, not really but a chunky man right.

At his 9 month check up last week he weighed in at 20lbs 13 oz and 30 inches long. Kelsey is 4 1/2 and weighs 34lbs and is 41 inches. If it tells you anything Hayden at 9 months is where Kelsey was at 12 months! The difference between girls and boys is amazing. I remember Kelsey babbling so much...she still does! Hayden is a man of few words, but when he starts it lasts a while.

Mother nature has been giving us some beautiful weather the past week or so and this weekend it is supposed to be in the 70's!!! I am worried either it is going to get cold again or it will be 100+ in May again like last year. We are enjoying this weather though!

Here are some new pictures! Sorry about the bad resolution they are from my phone.

This is his new trick!

The husband and Kelsey,he normally doesn't look like this--please excuse him!


No comments:

Post a Comment