Pages

Tuesday, February 8

How did this happen?

When did I become to old for a night out?

I have decided I am too old to go out anymore! It is sad because at the ripe old age of 24 I feel like I am 60 these days!

We went out on Saturday night with my best friend for her hubby's birthday. It was the first time since Hayden has been born that Travis and I both were able to go out together without kids. We were so excited! I love my kids more than life itself, but I was so ready to "let my hair down". And that I did. We went to dinner and Taco Mac and then headed back to my friends to get ready to go hang out at a local bar. I had been to the bar before but it was so crowded this weekend, it wasn't even fun. We ended up just going back to my friends house to hang out, we drank way to much, played Wii and danced like we were at the bar...No one went to sleep until like 4am and we left at 8 Sunday morning!

I wasn't hung over as bad as I thought I would be, I was just more or less exhausted. The best feeling is walking into my moms house to pick up the kids both so happy and excited that we came back to get them. (not that they don't love my parents, they just love us to!)

Hayden is starting to have stranger anxiety, not just with strangers but with anyone who is not Travis or I. I love it that he loves me so much, but I feel bad for the other people who want to hold or play with him. Anyone have any suggestions on this one?

Later this week I will have Hayden's 9 month stats...ya can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment