Pages

Friday, March 11

Stress Relief

How do you handle stress??

Do you run, take a bath, scream, clean your house, vent, cry, take a walk??....

I am asking because I have having a hard time finding a stress relief. I used to before kids and a husband ride horses all. the time. and if I had a bad day I could go spend a couple hours with the horses, even if I wasn't riding just hanging out. I always felt so much better when I left, riding helps me clear my head.. At least until I have to face reality again.

I haven't been able to ride like that in a couple years and while I know I will do it again I need something else in the meantime. I don't get much any alone time anymore, unless it is 10pm. I am not much of a runner so I don't find that as a relief more of a hassle. I can walk until I fall over but that doesn't do much anymore. Cleaning usually works but with 2 small kids and a husband I clean really well and in 10 minutes it looks awful again.

So I am asking you readers...(If I have any) to let me in on how you relieve your stress or what you do to clear your head?

Please share.

If this post makes no sense I am sorry. There is so much in my head right now that I am all over the place. I am going to try to start blogging more to help me. I am praying it doesn't turn into a complain fest!

No comments:

Post a Comment