Pages

Thursday, March 17

Working Mommy

I am having a really hard time with work right now. I like my job, not love because this isn't where I see myself in 5 years or even 1 year. I want to go back to school, but I am waiting for Travis to finish his schooling so we can be more financially stable. Right now I feel stuck, I can't quit because we need the little bit of money I bring home, but it is worth it to be this unhappy?

I take my kids to daycare at 6:15 every morning and some days I can pick them up by 3:45 others it is closer to 5:30. We pay out the butt for daycare...which I bet a lot of people do. When I sit down and think about how much I am paying vs how much I make it doesn't make sense to me why I am still working.  I feel like I am missing such a big part of Kelsey and Hayden growing up...

I am trying to find  job working part time or in the afternoons so I can be with them during the day. I am just so torn on what to do...I just can't shake this feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment