Pages

Thursday, December 2

Stress

Why do we as "adults" stress over everything? I just don't get it. If I am not stressed about money, then it is the kids or the dog or the house or cars. It is always something! I have decided that I can't live without some kind of stress in my life. It just will not happen. If there is ever a day that I can...I will be so freakin happy.

I have learned that stress hurts my marriage ....I hate fighting but I keep all my emotions/ problems all balled up and when I get upset, get ready because I am about to explode. I feel bad for Travis because this has happened more that I would like recently.

I know I have to put everything into God's hands and let him be in control, but o goodness that is so hard! I am getting better knowing he will provide and everything happens because he wants it to. I just wish I knew why things happened the way they do...but I think that is his secret, and we will find out one day.

I am going home tonight and I am going to attempt to not stress about anything. I find it really funny. I am having a party at my house tomorrow night and all I have done is set out my candles...since I am selling them. I am going to be determined though. I will let yall know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment