Pages

Monday, December 27

Christmas 2010!

 
Our Christmas was a great one this year! Once we got past all the family drama and focused on what Christmas is really about and spending time with our little family it ended up being a awesome weekend.

I got off early on Thursday, so I finished up my shopping and we just hung around the house. Friday morning I got up to go grocery shopping then Kelsey helped me bake a bunch of stuff. We had fun :). Friday night we went to my parents house for our annual dinner and present exchange. I gave Travis one of his presents then, it was Frisbees for Frisbee gold. He loved it and was totally surprised.

We had a white Christmas!! I love snow probably because we don't get it very much in Georgia or just because it is pretty. It was so nice to watch it snow all day and make everything so pretty.


This was after about 2 hours of snow....


Kelsey was a present opening freak this year. She was so excited and just ripped through every present as fast as she could. I have been told I did this also. We got her the Leapster 2 and I had to pry it out of her hands for her to eat dinner on Saturday then we had to hide it when bedtime came around. CRAZY! She got a big girl bike from Santa, and we took her out to ride it and her response was it is way to cold and my butt hurts... from the seat. I think when it warms up she will be all over it.

Travis got me my Pandora bracelet that I have been wanting for a year or so. I am so excited and so happy that he got it for me. I also got a Target gift card, I want a pair of boots and he didn't want to get the wrong ones, and a toaster oven. I got Travis his Frisbees, a coin jar that counts his money- he has wanted it forever, and a waffle maker-along with waffle mix and syrup. The 2 things Travis kept asking me for were over 100 each and we just couldn't swing it this year...our anniversary is in February so I plan on getting them for him for that.



Yesterday we went my my grandmothers---my mom's mom and had our big family Christmas there. We do a white elephant gift exchange there it is always a lot of fun. I have wanted though antlers and nose for my car for a few years and got them! Travis ended up with chocolate and a I Tunes gift card, he didn't even know what iTunes was so my cousin who really wanted it so he gave it to her...aw what a sweet guy!

We stayed later at my grandmas to visit with some out of town aunts, uncles and cousins we don't see much and got home around 9...both kids were asleep and we quickly followed. I didn't want to get up for work this morning at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment