Pages

Thursday, December 9

7 months already??

I can't believe my little baby boy is already 7 months old! Where has the time gone? I was looking through pictures the other night of him when he was born and I was just amazed by how big he has gotten already. I am having mixed emotions right now. I am sad he is getting so big because he might be my last baby but I am happy because he is so much fun right now.

Over the last few days he is babbling more, blowing raspberries, sitting up on his own and eating a TON. He loves his big sister so much and always smiles an laughs when she is around. I love it that he recognizes me and Travis when we walk into a room and if he hears us talking he starts looking around for us. He has started showing interest in the dog, which is so funny because he pokes at his eyes but Rocko doesn't even care as long as some one is touching him. He is still a cuddler which I am hoping doesn't go away anytime soon. Some nights I come home from work and within an hour he is asleep so the only time I see him is when I am rocking him, so not ready for that to be over!

I have a feeling he will be crawling any day and then there is no turning back! I am in no hurry for him to be crawling, I like to know I can leave the room without him getting into everything..at least for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment