Pages

Monday, December 13

Snow!

It snowed here in good ole Georgia this weekend.... and when I say snow I mean we might have gotten a whole 1/4 of an inch...ha ha.

I didn't take picture this morning because I don't think you could have even seen the snow it in. We had snow flurries all day yesterday and they are still happening today, which makes us Georgians very very excited. It also causes sheer PANIC around these parts. I went to Wal- Mart Saturday around noon and good grief it was a mad house...not for people Christmas shopping, it was for people stocking up like we had a blizzard coming.

Kelsey was less than thrilled with the snow, she asked me "I don't see it, there is none on the ground. I am going back to play in my room. Call me when I can make a snow man" This morning she was very upset she couldn't make a snow man. She did however get to wear her PJ's to daycare because they are watching the Polar Express and drinking hot chocolate today. I wish I could wear my PJ's to work, scrubs are not made for winter wear...the wind this morning was just coming right in.

I spoke w/my aunt last night and she said in NY there temps were in the 50s and here we are in GA in the teens, ummm no. I do believe the weather is confusing us with the North, unless we are about to get a butt load of snow there is no reason for it to be so cold.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for snow in GA! Merry Christmas to you and your family Brittany.

    ReplyDelete