Pages

Friday, December 3

Come on McDonalds!

I almost never stop to get anything to eat or drink on my way to work, usually because getting out of the house with 2 small children is hard enough I usually don't have time. So this morning I decided I will leave with enough time to stop and get this new caramel mocha they are advertising for a $1. I pull into the drive thru and of course Kelsey wanted a happy meal, after explaining she can get a biscuit instead we pull up. I order my caramel mocha and a biscuit for bug and we get our food and drive off. I open the coffee take a big swig and almost wrecked the car. They didn't give me a caramel mocha, it was a plain jane black coffee...GROSS! I added cream and sugar at work, but I was really looking forward to my caramel mocha. I debated calling and complaining but I am not going to. It just irks me when that happens!

Anway it is FRIDAY!! I am having a party tonight for PartyLite Candles, The Pampered Chef and Mary Kay so it will be a crazy evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment