Pages

Tuesday, December 28

Hayden's First Haircut

When I took Hayden to his 6 month appointment, we were waiting on the doctor and Hayden was on my lap in just a diaper. The doctor walks in and says hey how are you...blah blah and then says go ahead and put her up on the table. I said ok and thought wow he is gonna be surprised. So he went to undo the diaper and SURPRISE. He then said well your not a girl now are you!

 It is because his hair looked like this: 

See how it covers his ears?



Well my parents have been giving me a hard time about his hair and how the sides needed to be trimmed. So before Christmas I decided to go ahead and do it...Here are the pictures....





Halfway there! Poor guy didn't know what to think!


Final Product...Please excuse the way I look!


1 comment: