Pages

Monday, August 12

I might be a little crazy!

Since I haven't updated in a long time, I don't think I ever introduced the newest 4 legged member of our family.

This is Turner!


I saw a fb post from a teacher that used to work at Kelsey and Hayden's old daycare that her husband found some kittens on the side of the road. First I over looked it and said to myself...You don't need anymore animals...then I saw the pictures of them. There were 3 and 2 were black/white and one grey/white. Well growing up I had a grey/white cat named Hooch (hence the name Turner) and since becoming and adult I have always wanted another one. When I saw the grey/white one I knew that kitten was mine! I asked Travis just to make sure and he tried to tell me no, but I had already decided that we were getting it.

So a few nights later this tiny little kitten was brought into our family. He is a very playful full of energy kitty... and VERY curious. He is great with the kids, Tonka and Jinx our other cat. He immediatly took a liking to me and Travis joked for days that I now had a cat...little did we know. Hayden and Turner are the best of friends. Turner has picked Hayden as his human. Hayden calls him Timmy Turner. The things this little guy puts up with are amazing, but I know they will grow up to be best buds. Hayden carrys him around on his shoulder like a blanket and even takes him for drives on his tractor around the house. Turner sleeps where Hayden sleeps..even if that means he must sleep on my head to be close to Hayden! Craziness!










So I must be nuts to bring another live animal into our family, but I can't say no and I am so glad we adopted him!

No comments:

Post a Comment