Pages

Tuesday, August 13

1st Grade/ Pre-3!

I can't believe it is already time for school to start. Where did the summer go? I am actually excited for school to start this year. Kelsey has been gone so much this summer, we really miss her. And I just want to get back into a normal routine again...(is there such a thing?)

Kelsey is starting 1st grade this year..umm wow! She says she is excited, but nervous...crazy kid.Once she sees all her friends again I think the nerves will go away and she will be ready. I really can't believe how fast she is growing up. She will be 7 in a few short weeks and she will already say well I am almost 10. not ready for that at all. Her first day went well! She told me that 1st grade isn't hard at all, I hope she doesn't change her mind!


Hayden moved over to his new classroom this week to. He is now in the 3 year old room or other wise known as Pre-3. He did much better with the transition that we thought he would. I think it really helped that his old teachers talked up the new classroom and they made it a big deal. The new room is HUGE! and they get to play on the "big kid" play ground so that is also huge. When I picked him up today he was so excited to tell me about going on the Fun Bus! He said there was a trampOline!



Orientation w/her class list

Hayden photo bombing the picture

These 2 goofs make my like complete!



I started thinking last week that next year Hayden goes to Pre-K then the following year Kindergarten...my babies are getting big! NO, it isn't time for another one :)

Have a great rest of the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment