Pages

Friday, January 11

Finally Friday :)

It's Friday!!!


Seems like such a long week! Kelsey started back to school and this was the first week I had to work Mon- Fri since before Christmas. I am exhausted!

It was a really good week in the Carrig household though:

Hayden is completely potty trained!!
I have to remember that he is only 2 and he will have accidents and still need reminding.
The past 2 mornings, he has woken up dry in his pull up, so I feel like we are making progress. And he just made it to the bathroom without pooping in his underwear!

It's the small things :)

Kelsey started FINALLY getting "good jobs" on her letters this week.
It could have been that it was letter 'B' week and she sees those alot or things are looking up for her at school. While she was reading to me the other night, she was 99% better remembering her sight words. It's just Kindergarten, right?

The "crud" hit our house last weekend and is still around. I am not happy about that at all, but it could be so much worse. Kelsey is the worst right now, I am not used to seeing my energetic girl so mellow.

I think this weekend is going to consist of laying around the house and catching up on sleep and our DVR. Travis is going camping tomorrow night and I am planning to spend most of the day on Sunday at the barn. It has been WAY to long!

I hope everyone had a blessed week and have a wonderful weekend!

~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment