Pages

Saturday, January 5

Successful Saturday!

I have had a pretty successful day today :) The kids woke up at the crack of dawn so I decided I would go ahead and get started with my day. While I started the laundry, I got the idea to make banana bread. I looked up some recipes on the Internet and settled on one that seemed pretty basic. I am very happy with how it came out. Then I made homemade dog cookies, I have been wanting to do this for a while. They were so easy! I will be doing that for now on because the ingredients are something that I always have on hand so it keeps the cost down. Click here for the link to the recipe I used...dog treat recipe.

Homemade dog biscuits


I also decided to work with Hayden on potty training. We have been trying FOR months, but it just seems like it doesn't click. Well I think we have had a breakthrough because he is doing really well today. My mom reminded me that he will have accidents and it will take time, so I am just going with it. I am really nervous to send him to daycare on Monday in fear that he will regress totally. I really hope they will work with him to so we can get out of diapers!!!

While the kids were napping, I made Kelsey a headband holder. I found it on Pintrest a few months ago and now that I have a sewing machine I was finally able to complete it. Here is the originally pin I found and below that is my finished product.


This is my creation :)

 
 







This is gonna be my next sewing project! I am starting off with one for Kelsey and then will make myself one.


Well I think that is about it for now. Now I need to work on dinner...Spaghetti baked inside garlic bread :)

Have a great rest of your weeked!!

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment