Pages

Thursday, March 15

Picture Update :)

This is what we have been up to lately:


Hayden got a new haircut, and I say this every time but he looks so old now! His personality is coming out so much these days. When I am with him all I can do it laugh and I always tell people he cracks me up all the time :)

Hayden swinging


Last weekend we went down to the lake at a park by our house, and Hayden watched Travis skip a rock. He thought it would be fun to just throw them in. Most of the time they didn't even hit the water, but he loved it. Kelsey spent the time eating a snack on a big rock or digging in the dirt :)
Hanging out throwing rocks in the lake
So my puppy grew up over night. He is HUGE now. I can't imagine what he will look like in 2 more months. Tonka and Jinx get along great. As you can see below they like to cuddle together. Jinx has made herself right at home also, as soon as we get in bed at night she is right there laying on you.

Best Buddies


Tonka- 13 weeks!
  Kelsey is ready for summer! She got in the car the other day and told me she needed to wear shorts to school because it was hot out and she didn't like sweating...such a girl! We are still waiting to hear if she got into the private school, we should know something in about a month. She is getting ready for her ballet recital at school!



Kelsey and Tonka
 It seems like everyone is finally feeling better at our house!!!! The weather here has been wonderful the past 2 weeks or so. It is already so warm out that I am scared what summer is going to bring..or if we will get another cold snap. As I am writing this a thunder storm just rolled in...I hope it is gone quick!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment