Pages

Monday, March 12

Getting a little dusty around here...

I have been MIA lately... I am blaming every bit of it on my son. His sickness is still lingering around. I am crossing my fingers to say that I "think" it is finally gone, but I won't be surprised if I get a phone call saying he is sick again. I think my work just laughs when I call and say ummm Hayden threw up again. The doctor did a stool culture last Thursday, so we hopefully better know something today.

I wanted to go help out with weekend with the therapy lessons, but I felt bad leaving Hayden with someone esp since we have no idea what it going on.

So this weekend consisted of cleaning, organizing and more cleaning. I am the type of person that the little things matter most. So I cleaned my hall closet and laundry room. I don't do well with clutter and my husband doesn't understand that at all. I am in the process of redecorating Hayden's room, it's going to be a cowboy theme :) I decided I am obsessed with western decor... our hallway/kids bathroom is cowboy theme and his bedroom is going to be also..a little much? no I don't think so!

We went to the lake yesterday to walk around since it was so nice outside. One of our photographer friends came along, so if I get some pictures I will def. share! We took Tonka with us and I guess I am not used to a dog getting attention. When we took Rocko with us, everyone always said what a pretty dog. end of story. With Tonka people swoon all over him....what a pretty boy, omg he is huge, look at those paws.... and I have to give them a warning that he has no manners yet.

So this post is really random...if you got this far I am proud :)

Have a Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment