Pages

Thursday, August 11

I am CRAZY!

I think I have officially gone off the deep end...

Last week my co-worker came into work saying her friend found some puppies the night before. Well since I am such a animal person I was jumping at the opportunity to foster a puppy. Then I saw pictures of them. I have always wanted a weim and Travis always wanted a blue (grey) pitt. I saw a little grey puppy in the picture staring at me asking to come to our house :)



So we got him, with every idea to find him a great home by the end of the weekend...ughhh that didn't happen and hasn't happened as of now.

We have named him Zeus.... we "think" he might be pittbull mix but no one really knows at this point. He is just like any other puppy, very sweet and cuddly but he is going to be a bit feisty.

Like I said I think I have gone mad, but Travis and the kids have all gotten so attached...myself included. How could you not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment