Pages

Tuesday, August 16

Weekend Recap

This weekend seems like it went by so fast, here I am at work again.

Friday- I am starting to clean my parent's house for some extra money....easy money why not? So I did that then got the kids from daycare and headed home. We got out usual Friday dinner out and ended up going straight home because I had crabby kids.

Sat- Travis worked all weeked so Sat. we spent at home most of the day. Except running some errands for my mom and visiting with her for a few minutes. I got Kelsey a Barbie movie out of the blockbuster box and her exact words were "You are the best mommy ever!"

Sunday- Travis was out working again by 7am. I had to go to Wal-Mart to get some lunch stuff and essentials that we needed. Rest of the day I spent cleaning and doing laundry. Travis got home late so we didn't do anything much.

Since I didn't get to post this on Monday I will add Monday in also!

Monday- Work, then I headed to Kohls to spend a 10 giftcard I got in the mail and couldn't find a dang thing! I hate it when that happens. I went and picked up my kiddos from daycare and headed to Kroger. I really dislike grocery shopping with them, but I had no choice. We did Kroger at record speed and headed home. I put away the cold stuff and let the dogs out and fed them really quick and we were off again. This time headed to Moe's to eat dinner and then Publix. We made it home right at 7pm...I left work at 3:15! Travis was working again so I did bath time and put Hayden to bed. Kelsey and I watched some TV until her bedtime then I just vegged out until Travis got home at 10:45!!!

My weekend was pretty uneventful how was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment