Pages

Tuesday, August 23

What a week

and it is only Tuesday!

My week has already been crazy. This weekend was pretty busy though. It was Travis birthday and we had our first date night in over a year without the kids! I was one happy girl :) We got given tickets to the braves game, so it was a first for both of us going to the game and we had so much fun just being together. It was def. needed. Then Sunday, being the awesome wife that I am I planned a semi- surprise party for Travis. It was just family over but we had homemade sandwich ring and homemade Oreo ice cream cake :)

Zeus got a new home :( I was so sad. Our landlord advised us to keep looking for a home for him, so I took that as get him a home quick! I don't want to jeopardize were I am living. I believe I found a great home and he is going to be so happy!

Sunday night Hayden started feeling pretty crummy, so yesterday it was off to the doctor we went and they told us he has a double ear infection...he was one crabby man this morning. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Then last night I am sitting on the couch and I got this awful electrical current type feeling in my tooth, I started freaking out because this hasn't ever happened before. I have self-diagnosed myself and decided that one of the wisdom teeth have hit a nerve in my mouth, so about every 20 mins or so I get this lovely feeling. I was seeing stars last night and crying in bed until my wonderful husband gave me some pain medicine. I was our within 30 minutes or so and had no pain until I woke up this morning. I am making an appointment with the dentist to get these lovely teeth out asap! I don't want to pay the money for them but I guess for my sanity and my husbands sleep I need to.

Well that is my weekend/week so far. I will be back in a little while to get some ideas from yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment