Pages

Friday, June 24

New Adventures!

I feel like I have gotten an answer to a bunch of prayers!

This may sound silly to some, but I have been praying and asking for something for me to do as a stress relief and so I can have some Brittany-time. Yes I love being a mom but everyone needs a break.

We had a patient come into work last week and the lady up front asked her how she hurt herself, her response I picked up a hay ring and my shoulder popped. WHAT? Those things can be heavy. Well she went on to say she has horses and all. I immediately asked her who is helping her and she answered no one. I said I will come help you. She started crying. I was so shocked. She went on to tell me she is starting a horse rescue and needs help. AHHHH the lord is good! I am so excited.

So tomorrow is my first day to go help her. I am like a kid on Christmas eve. I am so excited. I told my husband that I need to go find my tack trunk just in case I get a chance to ride. I am not expecting to. I am just fine with scooping feed and poop!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment