Pages

Wednesday, June 22

Lets talk about me!

I got this idea last night to talk about myself...like I don't do that enough already but I am going to write some fun facts about myself... We could call it get it know Brittany..

- I am the baby and only girl of my family
- I have wild curly hair, and we have a love hate relationship. I love it, it hates me!
- I am a dreamer
- I really don't care what people think about me anymore, if you don't like it then don't hang out with me.
- I would rather text than call someone, unless I am driving of course!
- I believe that everything happens for a reason, even if at that moment we have no idea what that reason         might be.
- I am 5'7....my husband is 6'5. I think our children are gonna be tall!
- If you don't already know horses are my passion and my stress- relief.
-I am only 24.
-I wouldn't trade my life as a wife and a mommy for anything. I can't imagine anything different.
- My husband and I both are usually in bed by 9pm every night...we act like 90 year olds.
-I look forward to going back to school to finish my degree as soon as I can.
-I love the smell of gas and fresh cut grass....ya I'm strange.
-My favorite color is blue, but if you ask my daughter it is pink.
-I am so proud of my husband for where he is today. He is trying such an great dad and husband!
-I need to learn to let go of my stress and stop taking it out on Travis.
- I am a neat freak...you couldn't tell walking into my house, but don't touch my fridge or beware if you don't put something back exactly where it came from :)

So that is pretty lame, but I can't think of anything else right now. I am going to try ( again) to blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment