Pages

Thursday, July 4

Summer 2013

Life has been what you could call...busy! I am lucky some days to even talk to Travis :) I thought after school ending life would slow down and we would all enjoy the summer break...umm I was very wrong!

Kelsey spends half the week at my mother in laws then comes home and goes to a babysitters or my moms the other 2 days. We have been missing her like crazy, but she loves it and it gives her the time she needs with Travis' family. She has already lost 2 teeth this summer and I think she has grown 5 inches. I can't belive that she is starting 1st grade in a few weeks and will be turning 7!

Hayden is all BOY! He has a one track mind...tractors. I really think thats all he thinks about sometimes. His newest trick is when we are driving down the road he yells "real big tractor..I see it I really do" He misses his sister like crazy when she is gone, but I love seeing him get so excited to pick her up when she comes home. I told Travis the other day we used to think Kelsey talked a lot, but I believe Hayden is taking over that role...he never stops talking and usually its about a tractor :) He even walks around the house saying "nothing runs like a Deere!" 

Travis has been working a lot lately! Which I can't complain because he has an awesome job and is bringing home good money. He seems to really enjoy it and I am glad about that one. I wish there was just more hours in the day to spend time with him.

My life consists of work, barn, ehome, kids...and do it all over again! I spend a lot of time at the barn...not as much as I want to, but family life comes first. The weather has been crazy lately to and it seems like it rains almost every afternoon when I get off work.

Valentino is doing great though! I am so happy I was able to buy him. He is a pretty awesome guy. We are learning more about each other everytime I ride him. Kelsey even rode him in a show recently, she did a lead line class but loved it!
Tonka is a big ole brown dog... He is HUGE! We added a new family member last week.. a grey and white kitten named Turner.

Thats about all the update I have for now. I am off for the rest of the week for the 4th of July and since its supposed to rain we are catching up on inside things.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment