Pages

Friday, September 14

Happy 6th Birthday Kelsey!!

September 15, 2006- after 23 1/2 of the longest, intense, emtion filled hours in my whole life Kelsey Ann was born. She came into this world with a pop (literally--I had a nurse jump on me) and hasn't slowed down yet.

I can't believe my baby girl is 6 years old! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me :) I was young, some say too young, but I am a firm believer to this day that God has a huge plan for both of us.

Kelsey is the biggest dreamer I know, she reminds me of myself. It looks like she is going to take after my passion for horses, which makes me smile as big as I can. She is so so smart...sometimes too smart. My mom called her a pleaser the other day, and that couldn't be more true. She tries so hard to please everyone all the time. She is so caring and has such a gentle heart. We saw a sign the other day for a lost dog and she got so upset because that family was missing their dog...but she said maybe god made him an angel dog just like Rocko...I cried. She is an amazing big sister and is so patient with Hayden. Although she is def a girl and has some major attitude and hormone...watch out teen years. I am beyond blessed to be her mom.

Being a mom isnt easy at any age, becoming a mom at 19 is even harder. Kelsey has shown me so much the past 6 years and has made me realize how strong I am.

I love you Bug-- you will always be my little ladybug :)


Right after Kelsey was born







Cowgirl from birth



Happy 1st Birthday

First zoo trip



Halloween 2007
Happy 2nd Birthday

 I skipped a few years, but I couldn't pick anymore pictures and I didn't want to totally overload the post with pictures.
Happy 5th Birthday

Rodeo 9/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment