Pages

Thursday, September 13

Blah

I havent blogged in a while. I have started about 10 posts in my head, but I never finish them or actually type them. We have had a BUSY 2 months and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. It has also been a very trying and tiring month already. I am  physically and emotionally drained. I need to give my house some serious attention cleaning wise, but life has gotten in the way :)

 Kelsey loves school and seems to really be learning a lot. She is so tired after school each night and weekends are spent catching up on rest. Her 6th birthday is this Saturday and I really can't believe that she will be 6 already. Hayden is getting bigger everyday and he is turning into such a man. I can't believe he went from baby to boy over night. He is talking like crazy now, and repeats EVERYTHING! Travis has been working 3 jobs the past 2 months.... He works his normal full time job during the day, a contract labor job when needed( but is needed a lot!) and a part time job with an electrical company close to home most evenings and weekends. Needless to say we don't see much of each other these days. It is stressful and very tiring.

To add to it I am car shopping... I got into a accident and my car was totalled so now I have to find a new one. My lovely insurance company is ending my rental car today and I still have no car or payment for my car :) So as of tonight I will be carless and not happy! Atleast the last 2 weeks have been nice...they gave me a 2012 Dodge Charger to drive---can we say fun :)

At some point things will change and I know all of this is happening for a reason. I have to stay positive and keep my head up, but sometimes I want to crumble. I keep telling myself that my family is healthy and very blessed.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! and I am hoping to start posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment