Pages

Sunday, February 17

first few days down...

and I have realized this is hard!! I almost caved tonight, even told myself...its ok on Sundays right? NOT. I have delete the Facebook app off my phone because the temptation was just to much. I am still posting on Instagram though...so keep up with me there to if ya want. The first couple of days I kept saying O I need to post that on Fb or I should share this picture and I would catch myself. I then told myself wait I don't need to post every detail about my day or life on this site! We are so used to telling the world to much!

We haven't been up to a whole lot around our house. Last week was a busy week! We went to dinner on Valentines Day at Waffle House! Everyone laughed and made fun of me, but we had so much fun. They decorated WH all fancy and even the servers looked nice. Tablecloths on the tables...with candles and a free picture of the family to take home. This weekend was pretty busy also, we were gone all day Sat delivering cookies to people and running errands. Travis bought me my anniversary present :)I got new cowboy boots!! yea I am strange...but nothing says I love you more than a new pair of boots.Then today I froze my buns off at the barn, grocery shopped, cleaned house, cooked chili, then made a cake in the crock pot...when to church, came home had dinner and now both kids are fast asleep.

I need help with Hayden and church. I usually leave him at home with Travis, but I want to start taking him. He is good...except he likes to talk. He asks about 50 times where Kelsey is when she goes to children church and most of the time he is just talking to hear himself. Tonight I finally took him out and stood in the back but he continued to talk. I need some tricks from all the pros out there...how do I make it through mass without having to leave with a 2 year old. Coloring books? toys? all advice is welcome!


So I think I am off to dreamland...kiddos get to stay home tomorrow while the parents work..Don't worry my mother in law is coming over :)

1 comment:

  1. I bring crayons and a notepad for Joshua to color. And I bring a few books (usually something with flaps to entertain him more).

    ReplyDelete