Pages

Wednesday, September 8

Weekend update :)

I think I need to start writing down my ideas...I always come up with stuff to blog about then when I sit down I have no idea what I was going to write about. Having 2 kids really does make your mind go.

Anyway this weekend was a great one! Friday Kelsey was at my in-laws house so it was a quiet evening at our house. Travis and my brother left to go fishing, I really wanted to go but after sitting on the couch and then Hayden falling asleep I decided to just stay put and ended up going falling asleep at 7:30! ya I'm lame!

Saturday, since I went to bed so early I was up at 5 with the baby then was wide awake. So while the house was quiet I clean out the fridge, did laundry and cleaned parts of the house that I could not waking anyone up. The weather was so nice I opened all the windows and doors to let the cool breeze in. After I cleaned I woke Travis up and we headed down to pick Kelsey up, visit with his family, watch the game and have dinner with my best friend and her fiance! We had pizza on the grill....if you haven't had it...it is AMAZING!

Sunday, I was tired once again from staying out to late on Saturday night but Travis got up and went trout fishing with my brother then they came home and wanted to cook their catches for lunch...no thank you. While they were cooking I got some good cleaning out of Travis and we finally got some stuff done. Including a TON of yard work...I said I would help but Hayden kept waking up and the bugs kept biting us.

Monday, we were both off work...which was wonderful. We went grocery shopping I have never spent so much at the grocery store in my life! The good news is we got enough for the whole month...minus the weekly bread, milk and lunch stuff. I think I need to start couponing again I was doing so good...I just got really busy. We came home unloaded ate lunch and took a nap :) then cooked out.

I kept saying last week that I was going to be so good this week and work out and eat better. Then on Sunday I made banana pudding...gosh. I am challenging myself to start working out one day a week...come one I should be able to do one measly day out of 7. I have access to the gym at my work when I get off...I just need to use it. I feel bad leaving the kiddos at daycare, but like everyone says they won't notice 30 mins at least I hope. My plan was to work out on Wednesdays because I get off early and we don't have any patients in the afternoon. Then of course today I have to take Hayden to the doctor for his 4 month check up!

I will have his stats and new pictures of him from the weekend soon!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment