Pages

Thursday, September 2

looking ahead

This weekend is gonna be good...3 day weekend and football starting up!

GO DAWGS

With football starting back that only means we are one step closer to fall....I can't wait for fall this year. I say this biting my tongue because when I look at my trusty day timer from now until the end of October every. single. weekend is booked. Can we say exhausted? yes we can.

We are busy with good things though, here is a list of somethings and I will be blogging them all after they happen...
- my best friends wedding- so excited to be in the wedding and celebrating her day with her!
-bachelorette party- for my best friend's wedding
-sister-in-law's baby shower
-hubby is starting school again on 9-11, which is every sat from 7-1:30
-cousin's wedding
-my little girl is turning 4! can't believe it!
- and my birthday, which really isn't that big of a deal since I will be working but I still count it!
That's all I can think of for now, but in the midst of all we are going to try to fit in visiting a pumpkin patch, getting fall family pics taken, keep up with the horseback riding on Saturdays and hubby's fishing on Sundays.

before we know it Christmas will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment