Pages

Thursday, August 9

Cobwebs..

I am still here!!

I have just been SO busy the last couple of weeks, months. Kelsey starts school next week, so we have been consummed doing all things related to school. Last weekend we all spent Saturday and Sunday at the barn, so that left a limited amount of time for laundry and house cleaning. Work has been crazy busy the past couple of months...we finally got some more providers to treat patients so things are starting to level out.

I have a million pictures to share with everyone and hopefully soon I can start getting them all on here. I want to do a summer post of everything we did, but that might take until Christmas the rate I am going.

Tonight Travis and I are headed to school for a new parent social...shall be very interesting...just like the kids pool party yesterday afternoon.

Hopefully I will be back soon, but until then I hope everyone is doing ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment